[nabs-l] A Few Unrelated Questions

Danielle Montour danielle.montour1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:06:20 UTC 2016

Hi Elizabeth,
The only question I can be of any assistance with is your last
regarding the thank you letter. When I wrote letters like this last
fall, I included how I was a first generation college student, how
important postsecondary education was to me, my gratitude for the
opportunity the scholarship is helping to provide for me, and how
their financial support would insure my success in the future.
I’d be more than happy to look over your letter when it is finished,
if you’d like.

Best,
Danielle