[nabs-l] access is denied

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:18:52 UTC 2016

Hi Petras and all,
I recently joined a list on the NFBNet system called GUI-talk. It
focuses on questions related to Windows and Mac systems. I think some
of your admin questions would probably get more complete answers if
you post them there. To join, go to
www.nfbnet.org
click the link at the top of the page and then click on GUI-Talk.

Best, Arielle