[nabs-l] Registration For The Talent Show At NFB 2016

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 14:22:01 UTC 2016

Hi David,

I think you should have probably filled out this form privately
to Julie or some other member of the Performing Arts division,
not here on this public list.  Noone cares about the information
that you fill out on the application...

I know that the list guidelines say not to reply to any off-topic
messages, and I don't think this is off-topic because it has to
do with the NFB Convention, but I still think that you shouldn't
post private things that you fill out such as forms and
applications on a public listserve.  Unless I'm wrong and one of
the moderators can correct me on that.  By the way, will you be
recording the talent show this year as well as singing? And wow,
I didn't know that you're from Long Island! I was recently there
for nine months for blindness training.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Sami