[nabs-l] Registration For The Talent Show At NFB 2016

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:44:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Sami, to answer your question, yes, the talent show will be streamed
and recorded.  David or another member of the team will provide the
link to this list if it is ok with the moderators.

It does seem like David posted to the list unintentionally, but in any
case, I received the form.  :)

Looking forward to meeting up with many of you at convention!!!!!!!!!