[nabs-l] Question about flash player on Mac

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Tue Mar 1 12:13:52 UTC 2016

Good morning!
My name is Kennedy Stomberg, and I am a biology student at student at Coe College.
I have used the software, and here is what I can tell you.
Installing windows on your computer will probably not help, I am having the exact same problems, and I use windows.
It is honestly gotten to the point where I have had to hire an assistant to help me with assignments on Sapling.
You mentioned that these assignments are extra credit? I recommend that you talk to your professor, and explain the situation. Then you should ask if there's another way to get the extra credit. Because honestly I don't think that the software is worth it.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, about the software or about biology in general. I am happy to help!
Kennedy Stomberg

Sent from my iPhone