[nabs-l] APA

zeynep sule yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:52:49 UTC 2016

It takes practice to learn APA. You can also use insert f1 key
combination to make jaws read your margins, font  or running head etc.
When you press insert f1, jaws reads you the formatting features of
the documents. It brings a new window that you can navigate by word or
line. It becomes a readable area. I use it to grade my student’s
papers for the APA formatting as well as checking my hws.  You can
also use insert pluss F to read formatting, and the font information.
Insert F key combination will also tell you whether it is bolded
italicized etc.
Please feel free to ask anything that you are not clear. Justin also
told us how to make the running head before so you can access it as
well.