[nabs-l] Blind Characters

Jessica Hodges jlhodges4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:04:42 UTC 2016

I know I am forgetting something so I will probably post a lot here. One book I immedietly think of is all the light we cannot see. I don't know who the author is. Also, thank you for mentioning zeroes. One reason I am only reason I am only now posting this is that I am already on chapter 12.
Also, have you thought about looking in the disability segment in Baard? They usually put things with blind characters in there.
Hope this is helpful.
Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone