[nabs-l] understanding hard concepts such as eletricity flow and others in your head

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 10 00:15:12 UTC 2016

Hello, I would suggest great possibly making a model of an electricity passage connection using maybe an Rambo battery light bulb so that you get the idea possibly. I can't remember what we used to use whenever I was then middle school but it works very well.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support