[nabs-l] Research Participant Recruitment - Online Survey - Win $50.00 (last reminder)

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:43:01 UTC 2016

Hello Justin,

Does your study consider any other factors in  physical activity and
sedentary behaviors besides blindness? Even though I happen to be blind,
there are other factors in my life that have a greater impact on my physical
activity and sedentary behaviors than my blindness. I believe simply
focusing on blindness regarding physical activity and sedentary behaviors
over simplifies this problem when there are other factors involved in
physical activity and sedentary behaviors.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth