[nabs-l] Microsoft Word Questions

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:18:36 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all?  I need to write a seven pages paper for my literature class,and in Microsoft word I know hwo to read the word count. However, I'm not able to know how many pages do I have so far. Is there a way JAWS can tell me how many pages I hav ein my word document? For instance, If I have 2 pages written or 3 pages and so on. If there is a way to do that, what are the steps or commands in ordr to do so guys? I will really appreciate any suggestions and help that you can offer me regarding  this matter! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)  not

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.2.1