[nabs-l] questions about community colleges and services in Mississippi

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:31:41 UTC 2016

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good weekend, I have a couple of
questions about college: Is any of you in a community college? are the
disability services good in community colleges? I am currently looking
into going to hinds community college in Mississippi, personally I
don't know anyone who lives in MS and I've never been there before, is
anyone from Mississippi? if so is it a good place to live as a blind
person? thanks in advance :)