[nabs-l] questions about community colleges and services in Mississippi

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:14:47 UTC 2016

Hi Anna! This is Helga! How are you? I'm now currently attending a University, but I went to my college before transfering to my University!  Regarding your question, It all depends how the disability services is in each college! For instance, my disability services of my college was not so so good since i needed to fight a lot for my rights and so on! But my Professors were great! So what you need to ddo is ask the questions to the school you are planning to! You know ask to the disability services! Questions like what kind of accommodations do yu provide?  Is your webistes accessible? And the most mportant things is tht you neeed to tell them how you liketo study? You know if you use braille, audio  and so on.  It all depends how you study,or if you have multiple disabilities. I was trying to find in the Mailing list page f there is a Missisipi  students mailing list so that you can ask questions, but I couldnot find it!  Feel free to contact me off list i fuyou want to talk about this ok?  One qestion, where do you live now? And hav eyou consider attending to the community  collleges where you live? Just wondering! I look forward in Hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.2.1