[nabs-l] Accessibility of Coursera App

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:42:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I use the Coursera iPhone app to pursue the courses that I am taking
on the Coursera platform. However, recent updates to the app have made
it quite inaccessible in that you cannot choose the courses of your
choice; you can only choose courses by specialization.
Also, many of the buttons in the app are unlabeled. I would be
extremely grateful if anyone could  share some pointers as to how they
use the app in the most optimal manner.
Also, on a related note, can someone suggest an accessible app for
pursuing EDX courses?

Best,
Rahul