[nabs-l] OT: Ringtones?

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 24 11:55:53 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

I knew that you could download ringtones from iTunes, but I
didn't know that you can also create your own.  How do you do
that? Which tab do you have to go into to create ringtones? Also,
does the iTunes search field have to be empty?

That's really cool that you can create your own ringtones using
iTunes.

Hope to hear from you soon and happy Easter,

Sami