[nabs-l] Mail Drop Download

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:58:45 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? How do I open an attachment from mail drop? I want to open an attachment that my boyfriend send me for my birthday! But I can't open it! It is a large file! But it does not tell me the xtiention if it is a mp3 and so on! I don't know what mail drop is guys?  I really want to open this attachment! So I will really appreciate if any o fyou can give me any suggestion in how to open it form mail drop! And I don't even where is located on the iPhone or the Mac! So thanks for any help you can give me guys! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3