[nabs-l] Blog post for March

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:01:03 UTC 2016

Greetings friends,

I want to wish you all a very happy Easter.

Each year hundreds of federationists travel to Washington D.C. to
promote the agenda of blind Americans on Capitol Hill. Each year, it
is our goal to bring new students to join us. Among the first time
participants were Michael Ausbun and Vee Gaspa. In this blog post, we
are sharing their perspective as first timers. We hope to bring more
students next year.
If you have any blog ideas or are interested in writing a blog post,
please feel free to email me.

Talk to you all soon.

Thanks
Bre Brown

Second vice president, National Association of Blind Students