[nabs-l] Scholarships Available for Legally Blind Students, Deadline Approaches

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Mar 27 20:49:51 UTC 2016

The following comes from the chair of the NFB of Minnesota Scholarship
Committee, Lori Anderson:

Time is short, but there is still time to apply particularly for state
scholarships awarded by the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota.
The deadline for our state scholarships is April 15, and the national
deadline is March 31.  The national application process includes arranging
an interview with our state president before the deadline.  Legally blind
postsecondary students attending school full-time in Minnesota are
encouraged to apply.  Find the online application and all pertinent
information for our state scholarship at http://www.nfbmn.org.

For help with the state application process, please contact me:

Lori Anderson

Scholarship Committee Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

Scholarships.nfbmn at gmail.com

612-270-4381

*** A Note from our national office:  Thirty-one scholarships will be
awarded by the National Federation of the Blind.  The deadline for NFB
applications is March 31, 2016.  Details are accessible from the main page
of the National Federation of the Blind website: https://www.nfb.org.