[nabs-l] Aware of Scholarships?

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:32:44 UTC 2016

Good day federationists!
	I Am a college  student in Tennessee completing my bachelor’s degree in Psychology. I will begin my master’s in Human Development in professional counseling  this Fall at Vanderbilt Peabody. I am researching for any scholarships I could apply for to  assist with my education. If you know of any scholarships, besides the NFB scholarships, please share your findings. My email is secretary at nfb-tn.org or  you can call me at 901-483-1515. Your input is greatly appreciated!
Best,
James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!