[nabs-l] How to Deal With this Situation Regarding my Rehab Counselor

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun May 1 13:45:22 UTC 2016

Good morning, Vejas,

         In fact, My own correspondence from DOR usually bares the
same message something about undisclosed recipients. I don't think
any conclusions ought to be drawn from such words as it doesn't
appear to indicate one way or another clues about what became of
iyour own message. But, these poor, under compensated workers, It
might be a mistake to personalize anything that does, or doesn't come
from the rehab entity. Your counselor will get to you. Although,
re-sending your correspondeencce might not be a bad idea, too.
Good luck!