[nabs-l] all my user accounts are changed to standard

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:38:42 UTC 2016

I have none, because it keeps saying that I can't make a restore,
because I have no administrator rights.  Now how can I boot the
computer to get the bularin  administrator shown on the logon
screen without entering safe mode? I know how to do it , but does
using command prompt require administrator?