[nabs-l] Obtaining a BrailleNote at an Affordable Price

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue May 3 23:16:05 UTC 2016

Hello, I'm not sure if this is been mentioned but you might want to see about applying for grants in order to purchase such a piece of technology. Because getting used or even brand-new and less you find somebody that just honestly wants to so you one for cheap, you're going to be spending at least at thousand dollars or more. Keep in mind, when something is sold cheaper than that it may or may not work for your needs.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support