[nabs-l] Braille Slate and Stylus advice.

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:45:52 UTC 2016

The pins their talking about push through the paper to hold it in
the slate.  The only slates I've used have them on the bottom,
but I don't imagine it really matters.  I've used both plastic
and metal and I don't think there's a noticeable difference in
how they work.  Plastic is lighter if you want to carry the slate
around with you.  Other than that, I'd go with the less expensive
option.