[nabs-l] Hadley's Chess courses.

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:36:00 UTC 2016

Yes, they provide a chess set and a very nice one at that. The textbook is
very well laid out, and the instructor, at least the one I had, was very
knowledgeable. This was five or six years ago, not sure if anything's
changed, but it would be worth calling the instructor now and talking to
them about it. I'm glad you thought of Hadley. Too many people write it off
as being antiquated or unsuitable for their needs, but they have a very
decent list of courses with excellent instructors backing them up. There's
nothing basic about what they can offer students from the novice to the
seasoned entrepreneur.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress: