[nabs-l] Braille Slate and Stylus advice.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 7 19:37:34 UTC 2016

Both these things are personal preference.  Plastic is cheaper than
metal, but I find it easier to write fast with a metal slate.

Pins on bottom means you can move slate down paper without having to
turn it over etc.  Pins on top means you can turn it over and open
slate, and read what slate was cofvering, without having to take the
paper out.  If you do this with pins on bottom slate, you have to remove paper.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org