[nabs-l] In the Market for a New Watch

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 21:04:31 UTC 2016

the simple answer is it all depends on what your looking for, if you want a
watch that can just tell the time then i would go witha braille watch how
ever, if you want a watch that can do a hole lot more then tell the time
then i would go with the apple watch. Their so different  that you can't
really compare. Another thing is price i would imagine that the apple watch
is a lot more expensive then the braille watch because of how much it can
do. As for the bradly watch i can't really talk about that because i don't
own one the only thing i know about it is its very expensive hope this
helps and good luck

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Munawar Bijani via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org