[nabs-l] Roommates for national convention

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 18:12:05 UTC 2016

Hello Anna,

Are you still looking for roommates for national convention? I tried sending
you an email off list in regards to this matter, but I have not received any
response from you. If you are still looking for roommates for national
convention, please contact me off list at lizmohnke at hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Elizabeth