[nabs-l] Question about SSI

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Fri May 20 02:38:20 UTC 2016

Hello, I am just recently had to go up to their offices well not to prove my blindness but for just a annual review of where all my money goes to. And yes, there is apparently a scam going around about people applying for benefits that don't really actually need them and you may have been one of their lucky lucky participants that they may need to see in person. So I would try to call them your self if you have a chance and the reason why they're doing this, it is to protect people from fraud.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support