[nabs-l] The Blind Side Interview With Presidental CandidateKathryn Webster Is Ready For Download

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed May 25 16:22:46 UTC 2016

Hi David and all,

I can't download it either.  When I try to open the link on my
iPhone, for some reason it opens the regular KJSC Radio website
instead of the SendSpace link to download the radio show.  I hope
this can be fixed.  By the way, I listened to the show last night
(the second airing) and I thought it was very nice and
informative.  David, do you know if that one and future shows
will be available for download as well?

Thanks in advance and happy Memorial Day weekend,

Sami