[nabs-l] Long Division

jessica hodges jlhodges4 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:15:17 UTC 2016

hello all.
Currently, I am in a high school precalculous class. The latest subject
we have delved into is long division. In my algebra class two years ago,
I had a para figure out how to do this linearly through a braille
writer, rather than trying to do it the common, spacial way to do it
which made absolutely no sense. Now, of course, when I need it again, I
don't remember how this was done. Does anyone have methods for doing
long division linearly or any other tips?
Any help would be appreciated.
Jessica.