[nabs-l] Questions about getting assistance in airports

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:28:21 UTC 2016

Hi Sami,

I too have never had a problem just asking for help at security.
I've usually gone with tickets either already printed out or on
my phone, so that's usually my first stop at the airport not the
ticket counter.  They will typically call ahead to have someone
waiting for you when you get off the plain if you arrive at the
gate with assistance, but it might be a good idea to ask them to
do this so you don't have to wait for someone to show up when you
disembark just in case they don't do it on there own.

HTH,
Karl