[nabs-l] Questions about getting assistance in airports

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:32:38 UTC 2016

You can either get assistance, or ask direction, and a combination of the
two.  If you take the assistance, be sure to instruct them as to exactly how
you want help.  Keep in mind, you want to make aur eyou catch your flight,
but you also don't want to get pulled and pushed around any old way..  When
I was offered a wheelchair, I put my luggage in it.
LOL.
 Justin