[nabs-l] LCB question

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:21:01 UTC 2016

Congrats on your decision to attend training at lcb! It will be an awesome learning experience and one of the best decisions that you'll ever make. Pam is really good about getting you in contact with your roommate ahead of time, or you could get put in an apartment by yourself. You can figure out what your roommate has and what you need to buy. There my also be a graduating student who may be willing to sell some things to you for a low price. Let me know if you have any other questions. Learn, work hard, and have fun!