[nabs-l] Learning Ally question

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Sat May 28 22:40:50 UTC 2016

Good day! Next line especially with a Statistics book, I'm sure that's very frustrating! Statistics is hard enough! I might suggest that you contact Learning Ally and let them know about the problem they may not be aware of the error and so that way they may be able to fix it and add those missing pieces they have a real good customer service toll-free number. If you need it let me know, and I can forward it to you. Wish you the best,

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"