[nabs-l] Doing Math vertically on the computer

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:44:30 UTC 2016

Hi Angela,
There are many options here.  I cannot see well enough to write stuff out either.  I have found many ways to make math accessible, but it really depends on the person- how you learn and work best, and also looking at what the final product must be.  For example, when I am writing a report for school, I have to have the math presented in a very specific way on the computer.
When I am just practicing math, studying, etc, I only use my computer for certain parts. I don't do well with audio, when it comes to math, so I am always creating ways that work for me.
If we look at where you are, what skills you have, how you learn best, and what the purpose and product of your math work is, we can figure out what would be best for you.
Thanks for asking this question.
Perhaps I'll get ahold of you off-list to see what we can figure out.
Best,

Anna E Givens