[nabs-l] Citations on papers and accommodations in law school

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 11:57:27 UTC 2016

Good morning, Amy,

         Don't know. Usually, I just try to learn the form in which
the citation is supposed to appear. that is,  Because the citation
process in fact, tends to be so problematic for the reasons you named
and more, with your own understanding and conceptualization, at least
those minor snags tend to be transparent if you can rely on your own knowing
Car.
nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Aimee Harwood