[nabs-l] Resumes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Nov 2 02:08:46 UTC 2016

You use what will help you.  If a job, even part-time is relevant to
the current position you are applying for then use it.  If a
reference will say good things, and her knowledge of you is related
to the job you are applying for, then use her.  The experts will tell
you you should personalize the resume, references, and letter for
each job. Put in what will help.

Dave