[nabs-l] Certification

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:59:42 UTC 2016

Good morning,

I don't feel that I have a lot of time to research so I am hoping some one can point me in the right direction and save me a little time.

My question is about laws regarding accommodations and such.  I know that institutions  of higher education such as colleges and Universities must provide accommodations.  My understanding is that this also applies to private institutions.  But what about certification programs.  I'm sure they must follow the ADA laws as well.  But are there any differences and how does that all work.  And some certificiation programs are at schools and some are online or through the mail distance learning.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Anna E Givens