[nabs-l] English major Private Tutor

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:54:35 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any one of you know an English Major private tutor who can offer me private tutoring?  Just wondering. I'm a University student,and I need help with an understanding of a reading in order to write an argumentative essay for my English literature class, and create a good argument fo rmy essay. I'm an English major, but I'm having some difficulties. I will really appreciate any information you can provide me guys! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1