[nabs-l] world services

Doug Oliver oliver.doug1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:37:35 UTC 2016

Hi guys, My name is Doug Oliver.
I've been on this list for quite some time but haven't had a lot to put my
input  on, as I've been reading each of the posts on here and wish a lot of
you success with your college educations.
I'm writing to let you all know I'm going to world services in Little rock
Arkansas in December to do 2 programs.
Firstly, I'm going to do a program in call center customer service, then I'm
also going to do the Apple care program they're starting.
Wanted to share this piece of exciting news with all of my fellow nabs
students.
I'm 33 years old and am from Texas.
If anyone wants to contact me my information is as follows.
email 1: oliver.doug1 at gmail.com
Email 2: doliver3183 at dougoliver.net
Skype: doliver3183
facebook: http://m.facebook.com/dougo2002