[nabs-l] Internal error in keymail on BN touch

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Mon Nov 21 16:28:00 UTC 2016

Hey,
I hope somebody can help you. I have not seen the braille note touch however so I may not be much help. First, I suggest doing a reset. I'm not sure how this is done on the touch because I have the apex but that may clear up the error possibly.
The best thing to do maybe to call humanware since this is a new product and not as many people would have it as older BrailleNote models.