[nabs-l] November membership call: National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:01:35 UTC 2016

Greetings NABS,

 As students, we are generally not prepared to turn down free money.
With that in mind the NABS Membership Committee is pleased to present
an opportunity to learn about an excellent source of free money!
Sunday November 27th, our guest speaker Patti Chang along with a few
of our previous national scholarship winners, will be presenting on
the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program. Since the
deadline for applying to the National Federation of the Blind
Scholarship is March 31st, what better time to join us and to have any
and all questions answered by the Chairwoman of the NFB Scholarship
committee?

 The call will take place this Sunday November 27th at 8:00 p.m
eastern (7:00 p.m central, 6:00 p.m mountain, 5:00 p.m pacific) on our
conference line. Find the details below.

 Phone: 605-475-6700
 access code: 7869673

We are looking forward to talking to everyone on the call.

Thanks
Bre Brown

Vice President, National Association of Blind students.