[nabs-l] Personal Shoppers

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:00:51 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,
I would recommend calling ahead for a store that you don't
frequent often, and maybe calling ahead the first few times you
start shopping somewhere regularly.  It's really up to you
though, but I will say that I find it easier to get assistance
after I know the staff fairly well (like by name) because then
they know you and are happy to assist.  Another way to make sure
that they don't mind helping out is to show your appreciation by
tipping them, knowing what you want and getting a sense of the
store's layout so that you can have an idea of what part of the
store you need to be in.  None of these are required but they
make life a lot easier for the both of you and you'll have a
reputation for being someone who's easy to assist which I find
makes my wait time shorter unless they're just understaffed.
HTH,
Lizzy