[nabs-l] November Membership Call Reminder

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:24:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

This is just a reminder about our membership call this evening. See
below for details.

  As students, we are generally not prepared to turn down free money.
 With that in mind the NABS Membership Committee is pleased to present
 an opportunity to learn about an excellent source of free money!
 Sunday November 27th, our guest speaker Patti Chang along with a few
 of our previous national scholarship winners, will be presenting on
 the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program. Since the
 deadline for applying to the National Federation of the Blind
 Scholarship is March 31st, what better time to join us and to have any
 and all questions answered by the Chairwoman of the NFB Scholarship
 committee?

  The call will take place this Sunday November 27th at 8:00 p.m
 eastern (7:00 p.m central, 6:00 p.m mountain, 5:00 p.m pacific) on our
 conference line. Find the details below.

  Phone: 605-475-6700
  access code: 7869673

 We are looking forward to talking to everyone on the call.

 Thanks
 Bre Brown

 Vice President, National Association of Blind students.