[nabs-l] Question for Anyone Who Has Taken Spanish in College

Alosha Moore aloshamoorenfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:54:41 UTC 2016

Good morning Vejas:
I took Spanish in undergrad, and I found that having a hard copy when learning any form of literacy is always better. I definitely would go with the tried-and-true method of using a hard Braille copy especially as university language courses are faster paced and you should stick to what you already know works.
Best, Alosha.

J.D. Candidate Class of 2017