[nabs-l] Blindness and roommates

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Nov 29 19:20:13 UTC 2016

You wrote:

 >Hi Sami,

I disagree with this on principle. Having roommates and dealing with
them is a part of life. Your situation is certainly unfortunate and you
should talk to your roommates directly and then to your RA if that
doesn't resolve things who may be able to move you to another room. I
don't agree with needing your own room as an accommodation since most
roommate issues are just that and not blindness issues. Plus learning to
work with and deal with roommates is a part of the college experience.
Of course this is just one opinion and if you choose to do it
differently, that's totally OK.