[nabs-l] Microsoft Excel in the Classroom

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Nov 29 21:45:57 UTC 2016

Vejas,

The braille display is probably your best bet, but in case it helps in other
situations, I often participate in meetings by only putting one earphone in
one ear and then tucking the other inside my shirt collar.  This, of course,
is when using the type of earphone that is not on a band.

The nice thing about a braille display is that you probably will be entering
numbers or measurements which are easier for me to deal with in braille.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson