[nabs-l] Advice on getting textbook in accessible format with image descriptions

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:24:54 UTC 2016

Hi all, I am going to have a next semester class where I am going to need a
book with image descriptions. I am taking an economics class, and I'm going
to need to get the images described. However, due to my recent problems
reading Braille, and that I cannot do it anymore. I need to have the image
descriptions be in audio. Do you know of any sources that can give me a
textbook with image description already describing The images so I do not
have to have somebody do it for me. the textbook is called JA economics
student study guide copyright year 2014. I requested it on book share, but
they said they cannot do image description. As I need this service.  I have
the class in a month-and-a-half, I thought I would reach out to you guys so
that I could try to get help on this issue and get it solved thanks a lot

Taylor