[nabs-l] Logistics When Traveling Independently on an airplane

Zachary N. GriegoDreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:13:20 UTC 2016

My BrailleNote touch is just showing me this message now. Roanna makes great points about using the storage from the seat in front of you. Of course if you're using a suitcase, then use the overhead bin space as much as possible. Airlines like Aa, UA and others have pricy check bag fees which my agency will not pay for. I have learned that, and use AA and UA almost exclusively anymore because of where I travel. The only one that doesn't charge is WN (southwest.) for the 1st 2 bags.

Sent from my BrailleNote Touch