[nabs-l] Civ Pro Ruelbook

Alosha Moore aloshamoorenfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:51:54 UTC 2016

Good evening Amy:
I did  not use that text, but if you're looking for a good supplement, I've found Cornells online resource to be immensely helpful. Just Google fed siv  pro rule, and the specific number, and it's usually one of the top results. I find it to be more useful than Westlaw statute formats. As helpful as this is, it doesn't solve all your problems, so I hope someone else does have a book.
Regards, Alosha Moore.

J.D. Candidate Class of 2017