[nabs-l] Scanning software and unrelated question.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Oct 9 01:04:17 UTC 2016

Kurzweil 3000 is primarily used by persons who have learning and
reading disabilities, not blind or visually impaired persons.  It
doesn't work well for us, Kurzweil 1000 is much better for this purpose.

Dave

p.s.  Anything with Social Security takes time, I would check with
them, and get things started if you can.